- Attractive leaves
- Low maintenance plant
- Easily grow in indoor condition
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Alocasia Hybrid
Alocasia hybrid purchases it's all about the unusual and unique alien-looking leaves.
Elephant ear plants (Alocasia spp.) received their common name because their leaves look like green renditions of elephant ears. The plants can be kept indoors as house plants or grown outdoors.
The Elephant Ear plant is a Herbaceous Perennial, meaning that they grow from non-woody stems and will re-bloom each year. It is a robust rhizomatous evergreen perennial with dark green, narrowly arrow-shaped, wavy-edged leaves, up to 2 ft. long (60 cm), adorned with ribs and margins marked in bright creamy white.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Alocasia Hybrid
- Keep the plant in indirect bright sunlight or partial sunlight area.
- This Alocasia plant survives in the outer as well as the indoor condition, just protect from the harsh sunlight.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Application of Fertilizer:
Typical uses of Alocasia Hybrid
Special features: Unusual and unique alien-looking leaves
Ornamental use: These are tropical plants of the Arum family that are treasured for their decorative leaves.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
?What if i keep this plant in the office where it is AC? Will it survive there?
What is Botanical name of this plant?
Wow nice plants in good condition delivered..?
Plant received looks good. However, exact review can be given after the plant starts to grow.
Very nice plant. Got delivered with very good condition. Gonna order one more