145Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Zinnia Liliput Mixed
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesn't matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
Planting and care
The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0.5 cm deep. The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5.5 to 7.5.
Caring for Zinnia Liliput Mixed
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia.
- Avoid extreme cold condition.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
Typical uses of Zinnia Liliput Mixed
Special features: Petals are attractive
Ornamental use: Use in an annual or mixed border. Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers. The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets.
Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
is it possible to grow these in delhi nowdays at home in pots?
Perfect plant to bring contrast colours in your garden.
This flowering plant is really easy to grow.
I want this plant.
What is other hindi name of this plant?