1 packet contains - 3gm / 10gm seeds.
** for new paypal users only
Description for Verbena Quartz Mix Colors
Verbena bonariensis flowers on tall, wiry stems and can be planted with a variety of different perennials, including grasses.
It has a long flowering season, making it an ideal plant for low-maintenance gardens and herbaceous borders. Verbena bonariensis works well in a number of garden settings, such as cottage and contemporary gardens, due to its height and airy appearance. It s also beneficial for attracting wildlife, particularly butterflies.
Planting and care
Verbena plants, known for its brightly colored blossoms and fast growth, are sun-loving and drought tolerant, making them perfect for warmer climates. While you can buy started verbena plants in a garden store or nursery, growing them from seed may be gentler on your budget.
To start enjoying your verbena as soon as possible, plant the seeds indoors in a seed tray approximately 12 weeks before the last spring frost in your specific area. In a short time, you ll have splashes of cheerful color for painting your home s landscaping pallet.
Caring for Verbena Quartz Mix Colors
- While the verbena flower is drought resistant, the blooms are improved with regular watering of an inch or so each week.
- Water verbena plants at the base to avoid wetting the foliage.
- However, verbena plant care may not include weekly water if rainfall in your area has reached an inch or more.
- A limited application of complete, slow-release fertilizer is also a part of verbena plant care.
- Apply in spring and again following the occasional trims needed for optimum bloom.
- When planted in proper verbena growing conditions, expect blooms the first season.
- Continued blooms throughout the summer are possible if the gardener keeps the plant trimmed back.
- Some are hesitant to remove parts of the plant regularly, but this is often necessary when planting verbena for summer blooms.
- When blooms slow, trim the entire plant back by one fourth for a new show of flowers in two to three weeks.
- Fertilize lightly following the trim and water well. Repeat this step as needed when learning how to grow verbena successfully.
- When planting verbena, remember to water, fertilize and trim for long lasting color in the summer garden and beyond.
Typical uses of Verbena Quartz Mix Colors
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very good loocking plant.
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
In which month this plant blooms flowers.
This plant loks soo cute.
Is this a fregrance flowering plant.
Any query about 1+1 verbena quartz mix colors - seeds