1 packet contains 50 Seeds of Calendula
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Calendula Bon Bon Yellow
Calendulaâ€™s vivid orange or yellow flowers provide not only a splash of color to the garden, but add zest to salads and similar dishes as well.
Calendula is exceptionally tolerant of cold weather in fall, and has long been grown as a pot herb for its edible flowers.
Planting and care
Sow seeds outdoors a few weeks before the last frost in the spring, or start them indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost. Avoid warm propagation temperatures, as they will produce weak plants.
Keep the seeds covered with soil, as light inhibits germination. Start an additional set of seedlings in the summer for optimal fall flowering.
Caring for Calendula Bon Bon Yellow
- Space seedlings 12-15 inchesvapart in rich, well-drained soil enriched with organic matter.
- Plants thrive in sunny, cool climates; For best performance, grow 40-45Â° F nights.
- Soil should be evenly moist and fertilized moderately.
- If growing Calendula in a greenhouse, sow in January for spring blooms or in mid-August for mid-winter blooms.
Calendula will produce lots of seed in a similar fashion to a Zinnia or Marigold. When the blooms dry out, cut them off and hang upside down in bundles. The seeds are contained in the heads, and once dry and crisp, they can be lightly hand-crushed and winnowed from the seed chaff.
Typical uses of Calendula Bon Bon Yellow
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I gifted this plant to my father.
Do yu have scented flpwer plants also?
Hom much height it can grow ?
This plant loks soo cute.
is it natural plant or artficial plant