145Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Iceland Poppy Nudicale Mixed
It is used extensively in the southeast, since a fall seeding will create a lavish spring display, but the plants are unable to live through the hot summer that follows.
Planting and care
In warm climates plant Iceland poppies in the fall for bloom the following spring. When the summer heat arrives they will die-out. In cooler climates they can be sown in spring and will bloom the first year - and will live for a couple of seasons flowering in spring and early summer.
Caring for Iceland Poppy Nudicale Mixed
- Iceland poppy care includes a onetime feeding in spring. Other Iceland poppy care involves the deadheading of spent blooms for more of the cup-shaped flowers to appear.
- You should also water infrequently during times of limited rainfall.
- Now that youâ€™ve learned how to grow an Iceland poppy, be sure to plant some seeds in fall when youâ€™re planting spring bulbs into a sunny area. Plant them in masses for showy blooms.
- The Iceland poppy flower is a great companion to other spring blooming plants.
Typical uses of Iceland Poppy Nudicale Mixed
Special features: These large, silky, showy poppies are superb for cutting.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose for example decorations.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I want to buy this plant.
Which season i grow the plant
I love this plant, these is really easy to grow and care plant.
Hom much height it can grow ?
Is this a fregrance flowering plant.