|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hollyhock F1 Dwarf
Growing hollyhocks (Alcea rosea) in the garden is the goal of many gardeners who remember these impressive flowers from their youth. The flower stalks on hollyhocks can reach heights of 9 feet tall! They can tower above a garden, adding a lovely vertical element to your yard. Letâ€™s look at a few tips on hollyhocks to help you grow them in your yard.
Planting and care
Caring for Hollyhock F1 Dwarf
- After the growing season is over, Hollyhock should be cut back to ground level.
- To assure that the plant doesnâ€™t get killed out completely, cover the area with mulch, in case the winter is real harsh.
- Insect and Disease: Insects problems are not too common and can be treated with insecticides and insecticidal soaps.
- Rust disease is a common problem. We recommend you apply fungicides regularly.
Typical uses of Hollyhock F1 Dwarf
Special features: Hollyhocks grow heart-shaped leaves that clump up into a mound below the flower stalks.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
can we grow in pots?
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
Really nice flowers i planted in my house in goa.
Which season i grow the plant
Beautiful flowering plant