|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Amaranthus tricolour mixed
Amaranthus tricolor mixed is a very usefully as a temporary shrub. Attractive bright foliage plant blooms in after spring has faded. It goes by common names such as love-lies-bleeding, pendant amaranth, tassel flower, velvet flower, foxtail amaranth, and Quilete.
Planting and care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t crowd them.Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns.
Caring for Amaranthus tricolour mixed
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more foliage instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Watering should be done early in the morning when the soil is dry.
July to frost
Typical uses of Amaranthus tricolour mixed
Special features: May be used in beds or borders. Interesting edging along walks or paths.
Ornamental use: Amaranthus plant use as an ornamental plant or indoor plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments