(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Sparaxis (Random Color)
The flowers are arranged in spikes at the tips of the flowering branches. Each flower is subtended by two leafy flower bracts. These stalkless flowers are predominantly white or cream, but may occasionally be pale yellow or purple-tinged (especially on their undersides). Flowering occurs mainly during spring and early summer.
Planting and care
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
Caring for Sparaxis
- Fertilize the plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. If there is a dry spell and it does not rain, you must water the bulbs weekly until the ground freezes.
- Apply compost annually to provide nutrients needed for future blooms.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- After the foliage turns yellow and dies back, it can be pruned off.
- Plant the bulbs in a place that receives proper sunlight.
Typical uses of Sparaxis
Special features: This stunning ornamental flower is ideal for decoration of garden
Ornamental use: This flowering bulb is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Perfect plant to bring contrast colours in your garden.
Really nice flowers i planted in my house in goa.
Beautiful flowering plant
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
Do yu have scented flpwer plants also?