Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
Description for Muscari, Grape Hyacinth (White)
They should not be confused with hyacinths. They usually have one or more narrow leaves which arise from a bulb. The flowers appear in the spring and form a spike or raceme, being held in a close or loose spiral around a central stalk.
They usually have one or more narrow leaves which arise from a bulb. The flowers often become less tightly spaced as the flower matures. Individual flowers are composed of six fused tepals forming a spherical to obovoid shape.
Planting and care
Planting season of the bulb is in a rainy and autumn season. Before sowing, you can keep the bulb in the refrigerator in a ventilated mesh bag for 8 to 10 weeks. The highest chilling temperature is around 4 C. Space the bulbs approximately three inches apart. Plant them up to three inches deep.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
Caring for Muscari
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Muscari
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: Muscari is used as ornamental garden plants. It is suited for decorating the edges of gardens, containers, and paths.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Shall we use it in hanging pots ?
will u deliver this to my address.
How to order this plant.
Do yu have scented flpwer plants also?
What is other hindi name of this plant?
Any query about muscari, grape hyacinth (white) - bulbs