Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Muscari, Grape Hyacinth (Yellow)
They should not be confused with hyacinths. They usually have one or more narrow leaves which arise from a bulb. The flowers appear in the spring and form a spike or raceme, being held in a close or loose spiral around a central stalk.
They usually have one or more narrow leaves which arise from a bulb. The flowers often become less tightly spaced as the flower matures. Individual flowers are composed of six fused tepals forming a spherical to obovoid shape.
Planting and care
Planting season of the bulb is in a rainy and autumn season. Before sowing, you can keep the bulb in the refrigerator in a ventilated mesh bag for 8 to 10 weeks. The highest chilling temperature is around 4 C. Space the bulbs approximately three inches apart. Plant them up to three inches deep.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
Caring for Muscari
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Muscari
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: Muscari is used as ornamental garden plants. It is suited for decorating the edges of gardens, containers, and paths.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about muscari, grape hyacinth (yellow) - bulbs