(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Lycoris Radiata, Spider lily (Red)
The bulb growing just below the surface of the ground, fleshy flower stalks sprout. The flowers of L. aurea are held in a circular truss. After the flowers fade, several somewhat fleshy broad leaves sprout from the bulb.
Planting and care
Keep planting depth up to 3 to 4 inches.
- Select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, lilies need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day.
- If it is too shady, the stems will attempt to lean towards the sun or get spindly and fall over.
- Dig a hole deep and wide enough to accommodate the roots.
- Firm the soil around the crown, pressing down with both hands.
- Plant in the early spring or in the early fall.
- Add organic compost to the soil before planting.
- Space the bulbs 10 to 18 inches apart and 1 inch deep.
- Daylilies do very well when planted outdoors.
- They are not fussy about soil, they can tolerate shade, and they are naturally resistant to insects.
Caring for Lycoris Radiata
- Avoid keeping in the scorching sun.
- After planting, water well for a few weeks until the roots are established.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer in the spring or flowering season.
- Remove dead and damaged plant parts.
- Reduce watering in the extreme winter. Wait until the soil feels dry to touch.
Typical uses of Lycoris Radiata
Special features: Attractive flowers
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: They are suitable for flower beds and pots as well.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments