Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
Description for Lycoris, Spider Lily (Random Color)
Lycoris commonly called spider lily is a late summer-blooming bulb of the amaryllis family. Strap-like grayish-green leaves appear in fall only after bloom is finished. Naked flower scapes emerge from the ground in late summer to early fall, each bearing an umbel of 4 to 6 showy coral flowers.
Planting and care
Lycoris plants propagated from bulbs. Planting time of the bulb in the year round. Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb. Set the bulb in the hole, then covers with soil and press firmly. Planting space of bulbs 4 to 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting. Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Lycoris
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Lycoris
Special features: Attractive fragrant flower
Ornamental use: This bulb plant grows as a border or bed in the garden.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This flowering plant is really easy to grow.
After how many days it will flower.
Very good loocking plant.
This plant look so beautiful.
is it natural plant or artficial plant
Any query about lycoris, spider lily (random color) - bulbs