50+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Kaempferia (Random Color)
Kaempferia is a stemless plant producing a pseudostem with 2 to 4 erect leaves from an underground rhizome that has small tuberous roots. Flowering stems are produced from the rhizome when the leaves are not present. Flowers resemble small orchids or African violets but have just three petals.
Planting and care
Plant season is in monsoon or autumn season. Plant the bulb 3 inches deep and provide 3 to 4 inches of planting spacing. The pointy part should face up. Add some coarse sand or fine gravel to the soil to help improve the drainage.
Caring for Kaempferia
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Kaempferia
Special features: Fragrant flower
Ornamental use: This bulb plant is used as an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments