(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Ixia Venus (Red)
With magenta to red blossoms these flowers stand out even in a bright, busy garden. This plant makes an unusual addition to sunny borders and containers with its colourful and free flowering display.Cut a few flowers of Ixia Yellow Emperor for a long-lasting arrangement that will certainly be admired by all who see it.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Ixia Venus
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize the plant during planting and growing season with organic fertilizer.
- Store the bulbs away from sunlight in a cool dry area and check regularly.
- Do not store bulbs for more time as they can loose their viability.
Typical uses of Ixia Venus
Special features: Attractive to bees
Ornamental use: The plant is used to grow on flower beds and container.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments