Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
Description for Ixia (Blue)
Ixia wand flower thrives in the hottest and sunniest areas of the garden, producing attractive, sword-shaped foliage and masses of dainty, star-shaped flowers on wiry stems.
Planting and care
Planting season of ixia bulb is in the winter season. Keep the planting distance between 2 bulb is 4 inch apart. Place the bulb up to 3 inch deep.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Ixia
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
Typical uses of Ixia
Special features: Attractive to bees
Ornamental use: The plant is used for flower beds.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments