(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Iris (Random Color)
Irises are perennial plants, growing from creeping rhizomes or, in drier climates, from bulbs. They have long, erect flowering stems which may be simple or branched, solid or hollow, and flattened or circular.
Irises usually have 3 to 10 basal sword-shaped leaves growing in dense clumps. The bulbous species have cylindrical, basal leaves. The inflorescences are in the shape of a fan and contain one or more symmetrical six-lobed flowers.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Iris
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am. Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant part of the plant.
- Fertilize the plant during planting and growing season with organic fertilizer.
- Store the bulbs away from sunlight in a cool and dry area and check regularly.
- Do not store bulbs for more time as they can loose their viability.
Typical uses of Iris
Special features: The flowers of Iris symbolize wisdom, courage, hope, and faith.
Ornamental use: Iris is extensively grown as an ornamental plant in a home and botanical gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plant look so beautiful.
I have this plant in different flower colour variety.
Will you delier this to Delhi.
Is it available in white color flower also.
In which month this plant blooms flowers.