(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Iris Apollo (White, Yellow)
Irises are perennial plants, growing from creeping rhizomes or, in drier climates, from bulbs. They have long, erect flowering stems which may be simple or branched, solid or hollow, and flattened or circular.
Irises usually have 3 to 10 basal sword-shaped leaves growing in dense clumps. The bulbous species have cylindrical, basal leaves. The inflorescences are in the shape of a fan and contain one or more symmetrical six-lobed flowers.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Iris Apollo
- Mulch their roots to help them retain moisture during warm dry periods.
- Using a garden knife, cut out any soft, mushy parts of the rhizome/bulb that seem to have rotted.
- Every three to five years Bearded Iris tend to become overcrowded and the rhizomes should be divided.
- Do not overwater.
- After hard frost in the fall, cut the foliage back hard, remove any foliage that appears spotted or yellowed and dispose all debris.
Typical uses of Iris Apollo
Special features: Flowers
Ornamental use: Iris is extensively grown as an ornamental plant in a home and botanical gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can this plant be grown through seeds
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
What is other hindi name of this plant?
Which other plant can be grown with this plant.
Very good loocking plant.