(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Iris Apollo (White, Yellow)
Irises are perennial plants, growing from creeping rhizomes or, in drier climates, from bulbs. They have long, erect flowering stems which may be simple or branched, solid or hollow, and flattened or circular.
Irises usually have 3 to 10 basal sword-shaped leaves growing in dense clumps. The bulbous species have cylindrical, basal leaves.The inflorescences are in the shape of a fan and contain one or more symmetrical six-lobed flowers.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Iris Apollo
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize the plant during planting and growing season with organic fertilizer.
- Store the bulbs away from sunlight in a cool and dry area and check regularly.
- Do not store bulbs for more time as they can loose their viability.
Typical uses of Iris Apollo
Special features: Flowers
Ornamental use: Iris is extensively grown as an ornamental plant in a home and botanical gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can this plant be grown through seeds
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
What is other hindi name of this plant?
Which other plant can be grown with this plant.
Very good loocking plant.