Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
Description for Freesia (Purple)
Freesias are a popular spring flowering bulb that produces bright and cheerful blooms with a delightful scent. A wide range of colors and an alluring floral fragrance make freesia hard to resist. With up to eight trumpet-shaped, upward-pointing blossoms on leafless stems, freesias make delightful cut flowers that last a long time in the vase.
Planting and care
Freesia is propagated by a bulb. Best planting season of this bulb is in early in the spring. Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Freesia
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Freesia
Special features: Flower color
Ornamental use: This flowering plant is used as an ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I want to buy this plant.
I have some childhood memories with this plant.
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
cute flowers in this plant.
Which other plant can be grown with this plant.
Any query about freesia (purple) - bulbs