Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Freesia Double (Red)
Freesias are a popular spring flowering bulb that produces bright and cheerful blooms with a delightful scent. A wide range of colors and an alluring floral fragrance make freesia hard to resist. With up to eight trumpet-shaped, upward-pointing blossoms on leafless stems, freesias make delightful cut flowers that last a long time in the vase.
Planting and care
Freesia is propagated by a bulb. Best planting season of this bulb is in early in the spring. Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Freesia Double
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
Typical uses of Freesia Double
Special features: Flower color
Ornamental use: This flowering plant is used as an ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments