(Inclusive of all taxes)
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Freesia Double (Red)
Freesias are a popular spring flowering bulb that produces bright and cheerful blooms with a delightful scent. A wide range of colors and an alluring floral fragrance make freesia hard to resist. With up to eight trumpet-shaped, upward-pointing blossoms on leafless stems, freesias make delightful cut flowers that last a long time in the vase.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Freesia Double
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize the plant during planting and growing season with organic fertilizer.
- Store the bulbs away from sunlight in a cool and dry area and check regularly.
- Do not store bulbs for more time as they can loose their viability.
Typical uses of Freesia Double
Special features: Attractive and fragrant flowers.
Ornamental use: Group or mass planted in beds, borders, rock gardens, long walks. Effectively mixes with other spring or summer flowering bulbs.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can this flower plant grown in pots?