52+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Curcuma (White)
Inflorescences, stems, and leaves of this plant resemble the flowers, stems, and leaves of tulips, hence the common name. The true flowers are seen only if they curl around the bracts edges. Each inflorescence appears atop a rigid, reed-like stem that grows to 2 inches tall from a clump of narrow, lance-shaped, dark green leaves.
Planting and care
Plant rhizomes in spring after last frost date in organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Plant rhizomes outdoors in spring. Plant them at a depth of 4 inches. Plants may also be grown in containers that should be overwintered indoors in the pots in a cool dry location with minimal moisture.
Caring for Curcuma
- Provide regular moisture throughout the growing season and do not allow soils to dry out.
- If your soil tends to dry out much, it's best to grow Curcuma in partial shade.
- Stop watering once the foliage starts to go yellow.
- Reduce watering in the winter.
- Provide the filtered light and high humidity for houseplants.
June to August (Flower & Bulb)
Typical uses of Curcuma
Special features: Foliage and flowers
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used as an ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
So beautiful plant.
This plant look so beautiful.
I love this plant, these is really easy to grow and care plant.
Which other plant can be grown with this plant.
Which season i grow the plant