(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Crinum Moorei Album (White)
This crinum typically blooms in July, with slender-petaled, fragrant white flower that is highlighted with long, wine red stamens. They are unusual, looking like nothing else in the garden. Crinum leaves are basal, typically long and strap-shaped.
Planting and care
Caring for Crinum Moorei Album
- Plant the large bulbs in full sun or filtered light in early spring.
- Bulbs should not sit in water, the soil should drain well.
- Plant 10 cm deep in any moderately fertile, moist but well-drained soil.
- Protect from winter wet.
- Generally disease and pest free.
- In fall before the first frost, dig dry and store bulbs for winter in a cool, frost-free location in a medium such as peat or vermiculite that is given minimal moisture.
Typical uses of Crinum Moorei Album
Special features: Flowers
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is suitable for bogs and water gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can this be grown in terrace.
I want to buy this plant in bulk.
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
What is other hindi name of this plant?
Really nice flowers i planted in my house in goa.