Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Calla Lily (Lavender)
Zantedeschia aethiopica (L.) Spreng. It grows is the accepted name of a species in the genus Zantedeschia. with large clumps of broad, arrow shaped dark green leaves up to 45 cm long. The inflorescences are large and are produced in spring, summer and autumn, with a pure white spathe up to 25 cm and a yellow spadix. The spadix produces a faint, sweet fragrance.
Planting and care
Its preferred habitat is in streams and ponds or on the banks.
Caring for Calla Lily
- Keep them adequately fertilized and watered, misting the plant every so often to keep the ambient humidity high.
- They are susceptible to aphids so, take a look closely and apply insecticide.
- Dig up the rhizomes in autumn, usually after the first frost and store for winter.
Typical uses of Calla Lily
Special features: Flowers
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: A number of cultivars have been selected as ornamental plants. The bloom's sculptural qualities belie the ease with which you can grow your own florist quality cut flowers.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Shall we use it in hanging pots ?
Which other plant can be grown with this plant.
In which it flowers?
is it natural plant or artficial plant
Which season i grow the plant