Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Caladium (Mix Color)
Caladiums can be grown in containers or clumped together within beds and borders. There are numerous varieties of caladiums found in either the fancy-leaved or the strap-leaved cultivar.
Often varieties that bloom for a short portion of the season. Blooming on caladium plants is not common, but tubers planted in favorable locations tend to produce small flowers.
Planting and care
The genus Caladium includes seven species that are native to South America and Central America, and naturalized in India, parts of Africa, and various tropical islands. Caladiums grow from tubers and can be propagated by dividing the tubers.
These plants thrive in moist, well-drained soil and are generally happier in partial shade. As foliage begins to die down in the fall, reduce water, dig up and air dry bulbs for a week. Store in a dry location at 55 degrees or above.
Caring for Caladium
- In temperate areas, they should be lifted before the first frost.
- The corms are dried and stored for the winter when temperatures fall to 65 degrees F (18 degrees C) and stored moderately dry (not bone-dry) over the winter at temperatures between 56 degrees F (13 degrees C) and 61 degrees F (16 degrees C).
- When you plant caladiums, you should plant them about 4 to 6 inches deep and 4 to 6 inches apart.
- Water the caladiums enough to keep the soil slightly damp but never enough for it to be soggy.
Typical uses of Caladium
Special features: Attractive foliage
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Several species are grown as ornamental plants for their large, arrowhead-shaped leaves marked in varying patterns.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very bad quality n not got full quantity.only 4 pcs. Instead of 10.very bad experience.never order in future.
Will I ge bulbs of all the colors shown in pic? If I purchase these now do I hv to wait till mar to plant them in Delhi?
Very bad experience with nurserylive. Plants received r faded away n dead.The Marigold reaching me was totally dead n delivery is too late.
are this sesonal
Will you delier this to Delhi.