|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Black Turmeric, Kali Haldi
Black Turmeric is a perennial herb, growing up to 1m tall with underground rhizomes. It produces tall, very beautiful, flower spikes if clumps are left undisturbed for a year. slowly spread to form large clumps with underground rhizomes. The plants have black color midrib broad green tropical-style leaves providing a beautiful view.
Planting and care
organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Plant rhizomes outdoors in spring. Plant them at a depth of 4 inches.
Caring for Black Turmeric
- Provide regular moisture throughout the growing season and do not allow soils to dry out.
- If your soil tends to dry out much, it's best to grow Curcuma in partial shade.
- Stop watering once the foliage starts to go yellow.
- Reduce watering in the winter.
Typical uses of Black Turmeric
Special features: Attractive leaves color
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments