Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Arisaema speciosum, Cobra Lily (Purple)
The spathe is up to 20 cm long, dark black-purple and longitudinally striped towards the base with white, with a broadly lance-shaped curved blade narrowed to the tip. Spadix appendage is dark purple, thickened curved and white at the base, and with a very long thread-like tail.
Planting and care
Grand Cobra Lily is native to the Eastern Himalayan region. Plant Arisaema tubers 4-6 inches deep.
Caring for Arisaema speciosum
- Water regularly; do not overwater.
- Requires consistently moist soil; do not let dry out between 2 waterings.
- The north or east side of a building, that protects them from all day sun.
- Arisaema must be kept quite dry during their winter dormancy
Typical uses of Arisaema speciosum
Special features: Distinctly stalked unequal elliptic leaflets up to a foot long, with red margins
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used as an ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments