(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Anemone Bicolor (White, Red)
Anemone is perennial flowering plant that have basal leaves with long leaf-stems that can be upright or prostrate. Anemone flower is a plant that can be increasingly found in gardens and terraces. This beautiful flower can beautify every place with its simplicity and beautiful scent. Besides being the most common gift to give to someone, flowers are also beautiful decoration and important ingredients of perfumes and many other things that make our lives more beautiful.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Anemone Bicolor
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize the plant during planting and growing season with organic fertilizer.
- Store the bulbs away from sunlight in a cool and dry area and check regularly.
- Do not store bulbs for more time as they can loose their viability.
Typical uses of Anemone Bicolor
Special features: Their tubular flowers attract hummingbirds.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Perfect plant to bring contrast colours in your garden.
I want to buy this plant.
After how many days it will flower.
Hom much height it can grow ?
So beautiful plant.