Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
Description for Amazon Lily, Eucharis Lily
Eucharis is a perennial with a bulb 2 to 6 cm in diameter. The stalked leaves are 20 to 55 cm long and 10 to 20 cm broad. Flowers are large, sweet-scented.
Planting and care
It likes shade and sheltered areas and makes an excellent potted plant. It can be planted in the garden. Plant them with their necks slightly above the soil surface. Plant in a normal potting compost and plant at 3 to 4 cm. Propagations by offsets can be done in the spring.
Caring for Amazon Lily
- Do not spray water on the open flowers.
- Water the newly potted bulb sparingly until new growth begins.
- Feed monthly in spring and summer with a high-phosphorous liquid fertilizer.
- Re-potting can be done in the summer.
- After flowering, reduce the rate of watering.
Spring (Flower & Bulb)
Typical uses of Amazon Lily
Special features: Flowers and the foliage
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It can be used in a low maintenance patio & container plants.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very good loocking plant.
I gifted this plant to my father.
Can this be grown in terrace.
Can we grow it like a climber on the gates?
Can this flower plant grown in pots?