Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
Description for Amaryllis Lily (Random Color)
These plants are perennial herbaceous bulbous plants. They generally have large fleshy bulbs. It is a plant with strap-shaped, glossy, green leaves and producing few large funnel-shaped flowers on a stout stalk, from March-May. Leaves appear at the end of the flowering season and die out before the winter and flower stalks will develop in the fall.
Planting and care
Planting season of bulbs is in summer or early winter. Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb. Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly. Space bulbs 8 to 10 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Amaryllis Lily
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Avoid waterlogged soil.
- Reduce watering in the winter.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Amaryllis Lily
Special features: Attractive Flowers
Ornamental use: This plant is very suitable for planting in border, shrubbery and in a pot.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thus it comes in 5 plants of different colours
Amaryllis Lily (Mix Colors) - 4 Bulbs ,What color mix would be,? . phone 7003176193
Very good loocking plant.
Which season i grow the plant
Up to what height this plants grows.
Any query about amaryllis lily (random color) - bulbs