Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
Description for Allium (White)
Allium has an ornamental onion flowering plant. It is perennial with large, spherical flowers. These easy-to-grow bulbs come in a broad palette of colors, heights, bloom times and flower forms. They make excellent cut flowers for fresh or dried bouquets.
Planting and care
Choose a location in full sun and be sure the soil is well drained. The one environment that Alliums do not tolerate is hot and wet. Sowing season of Allium is in the rainy season.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Allium
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the plant with organic matter.
Typical uses of Allium
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: This flowering bulb is used as the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
are this sesonal
I have this plant in different flower colour variety.
is it possible to grow these in delhi nowdays at home in pots?
This plant loks soo cute.
Can we grow it like a climber on the gates?
Any query about allium (white) - bulbs