With this purchase you will get:
Description for Adenium (Baby Pink)
Taking care and growing adenium obesum, a succulent plant more commonly known as Desert Rose, is not challenging, and the plant will reward you with its unusual shape, beautiful deep red to pure white flowers and its tolerance of occasional neglect.
It has fleshy leaves and beautiful 2-inch pink open-trumpet shaped flowers. It is a succulent, and forms more of a bush than a tree. Desert Rose plants found at the garden shop are usually grown from seed and similar to the true species found in nature. With the right conditions, Adenium obesum can be a fast growing and stunning houseplant.
Planting and care
The plant perform best in big size containers (8inh or more) or plant them on ground
Caring for Adenium
- Daily watering is essential only during hot summer days.
- As the flower grows in warm climates, where the temperature always remains above 50F even at night, remember to water it regularly even throughout winter months.
- This will allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Temperature is another thing you should pay attention to.
- In case you live in a subtropical climate, you can place the plant indoors until the cold weather passes. Adenium can also be grown outdoors in areas where the temperature never goes below 40.
- The desert rose can survive 40 degrees with little damage, but when the temperature is below 30, the plant dies.
- In winter the plant can freeze, even if it is placed in a greenhouse.
- There are a few tips on how to care for adenium in winter. Many people treat it like a cactus.
- Caring for adenium, water it only on warm sunny days and move it to the house, when there is a risk of frost.
Typical uses of Adenium
Special features: Can be kept indoor in AC. The more sunlight plant get, the more flowers it blooms. The plant is very hardy, it need little care.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrace area.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Amazed to see this plant.
can you supply marble or terracotta rectangular pot?
I received product with very good quality. But its not as per there image.
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
It is easiest to grow houseplant.