Gardens can contain flowers, plants, herbs, vegetables, and decorative elements. Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.
Pebbles in the garden can serve other purposes, such as creating a decorative border or a landscaped path, providing a pretty ground and soil cover, and providing dry garden beds. Pebble a garden with a mix of pebbles and minerals that complement the vegetation in the yard.
- Superior quality
- Recognized as the best landscaping stones
- Need no maintenance
- Efficiently polished
- Comes ad smooth edges, rough edges, transparent & more
- Available in various sizes, shapes and colors
- Used for decorating home and parks
- Wall cladding
- Garden patios, pavements
- Waterfalls and realted decorations
- Used in aquariums and artistic monuments
- Garden walks / Pathways
- Water fountains
- Courtyard gardens.
- Used for decor purpose at hotels, restaurants as well as in households.
- Perfect for Flooring, Shower Floors & Walls and Pools etc.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Ordered 3 packs of these as a dining table centre filling. It s really glossy as it says. The only thing is that the sizes differ too much. The smallest ones are extremely small and those are most in
It s ok ... looking nice but it s price high. I found same gravel in local market very chip price.
Very nice and useful for garden.
The pebbles are good.
Any query about chips pebbles (brown, small, polished) - 1 kg