Sage, Sefakuss - Plant
( 220 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Perovskia atriplicifolia
Color: greenish white
Bloom time: July to October
Height: 3.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sage can grow from seeds, but the best way to grow high-quality sage is from cuttings from an established plant. You can start the seeds/cuttings indoors 6 to 10 weeks before the last spring frost. Plant the seeds/cuttings in well-drained soil 1 to 2 weeks before the last spring frost.
Plant the seeds/cuttings 24 to 30 inches apart. For best growth, the soil should be between 60º and 70ºF. Plants should grow to be between 12 and 30 inches in height. In the garden, plant near rosemary, cabbage, and carrots, but keep sage away from cucumbers.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 10°C and 25°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Be sure to water the young plants regularly until they are fully grown so that they don’t dry out.
- Prune the heavier, woody stems every spring.
- It’s best to replace the plants every 4 to 5 years to ensure the best quality.
Mass or specimen in borders. Provides long summer bloom for the perennial border. Contrasts well with both pink (e.g., phlox, mallow or roses) and yellow (e.g., rudbeckia) perennials.
- In Ayurveda the roots and the fruits are used for treatment of rheumatism, and hemorrhoid.
- Externally it is used for the treatment of bites of rabbits, rats, and dogs
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
http://www.almanac.com/plant/sage http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=e540 http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=Sage&stpos=0&stype=AND
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.