Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Plant
( 3650 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Spathiphyllum wallisii
Bloom time: Flowers freely
Height: 1.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant with an all-purpose potting soil and keep it lightly moist throughout the year. Repotting annually in the spring is good for the lily because it will need refreshed soil.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: (18-24°C (64-75°F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not overwater.
- During the winter fertilize every 6 weeks or so.
- If you want flowers to appear, but none have, move the plant to a darker room.
The Peace Lily is no different, if you put it in a bright spot without direct sunlight, growth will be rapid and robust. Of course as the common stereotype states, it will survive, adapt and grow (albeit slowly) even if you pick a darker spot in your home for it instead.
- Peace Lillies are being developed for use as table top plants.
- and been used for medicinal purposes and pest control for thousands of years.
- Peace Lily is a popular plant for use indoors.
- It is also a House Plants, Caring Plants, Poisonous Plants For Cats.
- Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point.
- The leaves rise directly from the soil.
- These plants also periodically produce lightly fragrant white flowers that resemble calla lilies.
- The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Peace lilies have few pest problems. Mealybugs are probably the most common insect indoors. Mites and scales can also be problems. Root and stem diseases are the most common problem and are usually associated with over- watering.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.