Rhoeo Spathacea Tricolor, Rhoeo Variegated - Plant
( 373 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: oyster plant, Moses in the Cradle
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
In most areas, Rhoeo is considered an annual, though in fact, it is a tender perennial. Rhoeo is hardy only in USDA plant hardiness zones 9-11. This means that it can only tolerate temperatures down to about 20 F. (-6 C.) before they are killed off. Keep in mind that this is the temperature that will kill them.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 F 20 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the tricolor rhoeo once per week.
- Water slowly and deeply down through the roots.
- In the plant s first growth season, it s especially important to maintain a consistent watering schedule to ensure a strong, healthy root system.
- During the warm months, let the topsoil dry out between waterings, but not the bottom soil.
As a houseplant, grow in hanging baskets or along shelves. Outdoors, it forms an excellent ground cover. Rock gardens. Borders.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Rot may occur if soils are kept too moist. Watch for mealybugs, scale, whiteflies and spider mites.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.