Baby Rubber (Green) - Plant
( 278 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Color: White/Near White.
Bloom time: Blooms repeatedly.
Height: 6-12 in.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Needs bright light but prefers indirect light that isn t too hot.
Soil: Place in a light, well-drained compost.
Water: Susceptible to rot, so water only when completely dry.
Temprature: For ideal growing conditions, plants grown indoors need temperatures of 60 to 65 degrees during the night and 85 degrees during the day.
Fertilizer: Implement a balanced liquid fertilizer on a monthly basis between spring and summer.
- Extremely dry soil causes baby rubber plant to drop its leaves, while consistently wet soil may cause root or stem rot.
- Water only when the soil becomes dry, usually about once every 10 to 14 days for indoor plants and once every week for outdoor plants.
- As a general rule, baby rubber plant prefers to remain slightly pot-bound when grown indoors.
- The plant requires re-potting only once every three or four years.
- Peperomia obtusifolia is used in terrariums, mixed planters or in shelves by warm, sunny window.
- These house plants clean the air by emitting high oxygen content, and purifies indoor air by removing chemicals, such as formaldehyde or other toxins.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.