Free Mogra, Arabian Jasmine Plant
( 14791 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Jasminum sambac
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 4.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Dig a hole that is twice the size of the container of the plant. Once you put the plant in the hole, half fill it with the soil. Take out the plant from the container and place it in the hole. Fill the surrounding area with soil. Make a raised boundary of soil around the plant and fill with water.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature is below 10 C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- You can prune the branches that extend between 6-8 feet.
- As flowers grow best on new branches, pruning in mid-summer will encourage the growth of new wood producing more flowers.
South of USDA Zone 9, this plant is usually grown in containers that are overwintered indoors.
- Jasminum sambac oil is used for making perfumes, creams, shampoos, soaps and incense.
- Its flowers are used to flavor Jasmine tea and other herbal or black tea.
- In India Jasmine flowers are stringed together to make garlands.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use.
http://www.mykitchengarden.info/2014/06/how-to-grow-and-care-jasmine-plant.html http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b658 http://natureconservation.in/traditional-and-medicinal-uses-of-mogra-jasminum-sambac/