Free Mogra + Money Plant
( 13881 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: silver dollar
Bloom time: silver dollar
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It is the national flower of the Philippines, where it is known as sampaguita. It is also one of the three national flowers of Indonesia, where it is known as melati putih.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature lower than 10o C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Allow the soil to dry out before watering.
- Water Jasmine plant thoroughly until water comes out the drainage holes, but always keep the drip tray empty.
- Reduce the frequency of watering in winter.
Borders. Open woodlands. Naturalized areas. Shade gardens. Cutting garden. Excellent for dried flower arrangements.
- The Jasminum sambac flower is used for removing intestinal worms and is also used for jaundice and venereal diseases.
- The flower buds are useful in treating ulcers, vesicles, boils, skin diseases and eye disorders.
- The leaves extracts against breast tumours.
- The leaves are antiseptic and are useful for wounds or acne when used as a poultice.
- Drinking Jasmine tea regularly helps in curing cancer.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use.