Turnera (Yellow) - Plant
( 55 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Yellow Alder,
Bloom time: September
Height: 2 to 3 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Propagate Turnera buttercup bushes from cuttings, if necessary, although you may find them unexpectedly sprouting in your sandy landscape. Turnera buttercup bushes are prolific growers and prolific sprouters, and are actually considered invasive on the island of Hawaii.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 to 85 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Turnera buttercup care is not complicated but may be time-consuming as the plant can attract whiteflies, aphids and scale.
- Turnera buttercup care includes battling these pests and pruning the shrub to keep the plant within bounds.
- Medicinal Uses: Turnera ulmifolia is used medicinally in the Bahamas to treat gastrointestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea), colds and flu, and circulatory problems (heart palpitations), infant care (gripe), ob/gyn issues (menstrual cramps), and dermatological issues.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.