Vinca F1 Nana Pink - Seeds
( 41 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
The foliage of vinca plants is dark green and leathery looking. Vinca plants bear single blooms with five petals that frequently touch or overlap. Many varieties feature a contrasting eye. If you haven’t included vincas in your garden for a while, you should check out the expanded colour palette that now includes blooms in every shade of the pink, rose, and lilac spectrum. Peach and white flowers are also available.
Common name: bigleaf periwinkle, large periwinkle, greater periwinkle and blue periwinkle
Color: Blue, Multicolor, Orange, Pink, Purple, White, Yellow
Bloom time: summer
Height: Height: 4-6" Width: 3-5
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Vinca or Periwinkle is a prolific heat and drought tolerant annual, perfect for hot, dry areas. It s easy to grow, and requires little or no attention. A grower once reported that he has grown Vinca in the same location for 30 years. It successfully reseeded itself each year, with no effort on his part.
The plants are grown for its attractive glossy, green foliage, as well as its flowers. Flowers bloom all summer, and up to frost. Common colours include white, rose, pink, and red.
Sunlight: Sun Exposure: 4 to 6+ hours
Soil: Clay, Moist, Sandy
Water: Water thoroughly.
Fertilizer: Fertilize vincas every two weeks with a balanced flower fertilizer to help these performers keep up the blooming momentum.
- Vinca is drought tolerant, but if you notice the leaves start to curl, it’s time for a drink.
- Vincas are free-flowering and self-cleaning, and no dead-heading is necessary.
- Fertilize vincas every two weeks with a balanced flower fertilizer to help these performers keep up the blooming momentum.