Cleome Spinosa Mixed - seeds
( 102 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Botete, Grandfather s whiskers (Engl.), Spiny spider flower (Engl.), Spider legs (Engl.), Violet queen (Engl.).
Color: yellow, violet, white, pink
Bloom time: mid-summer, late summer, early fall
Height: Height: 3 to 5 feet
Spread: 2 to 4 feet
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Propagate by seed - Plants seeds indoors 4 to 6 weeks before the last frost, or outdoors after danger of frost is passed. Self-seeds readily.
Germination temperature: 70 F to 75 F
Days to emergence: 7 to 14
Sunlight: full sun, part shade
Soil: Tolerates droughty soil and low fertility. Soil pH requirements: 6.6 to 7.5 (neutral), 7.6 to 7.8 (mildly alkaline)
Water: Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater.
- May require staking.
- Deadhead to prevent self-seeding.
- It tends to get leggy on its lower stems, and other plants should be planted near its base to hide this.
- The stems are often covered with spines.
- Plants purchased in cell-packs with crowded roots may develop slowly or may not grow at all if the crowded roots stop growing.