Juhi, Jasminum Auriculatum - Plant
( 1160 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Jasmine Molle, Indian Jasmine, Jui, Juhi (Hindi), Jai
Color: white color
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 4.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
ui is propagated from semi hardwood stem cuttings. Semi hardwood cuttings are pieces of plant stem which has matured partially after the current year growth. Take 4-5 inches of stem cutting and dip in rooting hormone or water overnight before planting into soil.
Cover the container having cuttings with plastic bag and keep soil moist. Jui can be grown from seeds too. Seeds can be collected from existing plant itself once pods dry on plant.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: Jui like other Jasminum (i.e. Mogra , Chameli ) like warm conditions. It grows best in full sun exposure. 4-6 hrs of sum exposure is good for Jui’s good show of growth. Partial shade will work too.
Fertilizer: Use normal purpose compost twice a week or liquid fertilizer for boosting bloom.
- Jasmine plants can be affected by pests like aphids, caterpillar, spider mites, etc.
- and fungus disease.
- To avoid these problems,always water your Spanish jasmine properly without wetting the leaves.
- & Ensure that the vine receives sunlight for 4-5 hours daily.
Jasminum Auriculatum are very fragrant, the blooms send their fragrances in early mornings and evenings, not only in the garden but far away to neighbors area. This is one of the most cultivated types of jasmine
- Garden Uses : South of USDA Zone 9, this plant is usually grown in containers that are overwintered indoors.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use