Curtain creeper, Vernonia creeper, Parda bel - Plant
( 524 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Curtain creeper, Vernonia creeper, Parda bel पर्दा बेल
Color: Yellow, orange, red, pink, white
Bloom time: June to frost
Height: 1.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Bracts have a straw-like texture, hence the common name. Although species plants may reach 5’ tall, the popular cultivars typically grow 2-3’ tall with some 12” tall dwarf varieties available. Blooms late spring to frost.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 40 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Strawflower (formerly included in the genus Helichrysum or Bracteantha) is a short-lived tender perennial or annual that is native to Australia where it grows in open grassland areas, often in sweeping drifts.
- In the St.
- Louis area, it is grown as an annual.
Dwarf varieties in rock gardens, for edging or in containers or window boxes. Taller varieties in borders. Excellent in cutting gardens for both fresh cut and dried flowers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No known serious insect or disease problems. Taller plants may need staking.