Zebrina Pendula - Plant
( 20 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: cockroach grass, inch plant, inchplant, purple wandering Jew, silver inch plant, silvery inch
Color: green, silver, pink and red
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Zebrina pendula is a fast-growing plant with deep green leaves marked by colorful silver or purple variegations and velvety purple undersides. Although Zebrina pendula is most often grown as a hardy indoor plant
it is suitable for growing outdoors in the warm climates of U.S. Department of Agriculture growing zones 9 through 11. With its fleshy, succulent stems, Zebrina pendula is easily propagated by planting cuttings.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: potting mix
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Wandering jew plants are pretty simple to care for and maintain, although providing plenty of bright light is important.
- Tradescatia naturally become spindly and need to be pruned regularly and pinching stems will encourage fuller growth, improving it s appearance.
this plant can be moved or manipulated easily as its runners cling lightly to the ground (if used as cover). ... watery sap (a characteristic unique to T. zebrina as compared with the other aforementioned types).
- Tradescantia zebrina is a native trailing plant of Mexico that has been used medicinally in an herbal tea in Jamaica to treat the common cold.
- The plant, also known as Wandering Jew, is used additionally to treat problems of the uterus, high blood pressure and tuberculosis.
Sometimes Tradescantia zebrina is used in a mixture with other types of herbs to treat amenorrhea and to strengthen the blood.
- Matali, a Mexican beverage made with lemon and Tradescantia zebrina, is another medicinal remedy.
- Easy to grow.
- As a houseplant, grow in pots, hanging baskets or along shelves.
- Ground cover or bedding plant where it can be grown outdoors.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.