Hedera Helix, English Ivy - Plant
( 929 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: English ivy
Color: Greenish white
Bloom time: September to October
Height: 20.00 to 80.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in part shade to full shade. Will also grow in full sun. Tolerates a wide range of soils, but prefers rich loams. Tolerates some drought, but produces best foliage color in evenly moist soils. In the St.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- English Ivy (Hedera helix) plants prefer an evenly moist environment.
- Water the plants freely during growth.
- Keep English Ivy houseplants moist in the winter.
- Spraying English Ivy with soft water weekly will help prevent spider mites from infesting the plants.
Cover for fences, trellises or walls. Ground cover. Lawn alternative. Smaller-leaved cultivars are often used for topiary shapes, hanging baskets, houseplants or small area ground covers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems. Aphids, mealybugs, caterpillars, loopers and scale may appear. Watch for leaf spots, canker, bacterial leaf spot, stem rot and powdery mildew. Mites can be significant problem.