Rudraksh - Plant
( 614 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Elaeocarpus ganitrus
Bloom time: June to October
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot. Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 1 or 2 degrees c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead religiously and keep beds clean.
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
Shaded rock gardens or border fronts. At the base of large shrubs. Forms a nice ground cover in shaded woodland or cottage garden areas. Naturalized areas. At the top of cool shady stone walls.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.