Poinsettia (Red) - Plant
( 67 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Poinsettia cyathophora
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 10.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If you live in a place with mild winters - growing zone 7-8 or higher - you should be able to plant the poinsettia directly in the ground, where it will grow as a perennial and get larger with each passing year. If you re in a place where the temperature dips to freezing temperatures during the winter, you re better off keeping it in the pot as a houseplant.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- At the beginning of spring, in March or April, cut the poinsettia back to about 8 inches.
- This will encourage it to begin a new growing cycle and get it ready for transplanting.
Keep it watered and fertilize it once a month or so until early summer, when it s time for transplanting.
Grown primarily as a pot plant, poinsettias are a big industry representing about 85% of potted plant Christmas season sales.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Problems may include whitefly, mealybugs, red spider mites and scale. Root or stem rots can also occur if overwatered.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ https://www.google.co.in