Heuchera - Plant
( 11 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: coral bells
Color: Greenish white with red tinge
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Coral bells can be easily grown in the garden. These plants grow naturally in wooded areas; therefore, when planting coral bells, you’ll want to mimic these growing conditions by placing them in shade or filtered sun. Their low-growing, mounding habit makes them a suitable addition to the edges of woodland or natural gardens.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once established, these plants require little in the way of maintenance other than occasional watering, though container grown plants may require more water.
- You can deadhead spent blooms if desired.
- Although these plants generally do not rebloom, this will improve its overall appearance.
- In addition, you should cut back any old, woody growth in spring.
Attractive foliage and airy flower panicles provide color and contrast to the rock garden, perennial border, native plant garden, open woodland garden or shade garden. Good edging plant. Mass to form an attractive ground cover.
- The roots are also used as medicine to shrink tissues in those with nose bleeds, sore throats, ulcers, and piles.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.