Baby Rubber (Green) - Plant
( 278 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Color: White/Near White.
Bloom time: Blooms repeatedly.
Height: 6-12 in.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Needs bright light but prefers indirect light that isn t too hot.
Soil: Place in a light, well-drained compost.
Water: Susceptible to rot, so water only when completely dry.
Temprature: For ideal growing conditions, plants grown indoors need temperatures of 60 to 65 degrees during the night and 85 degrees during the day.
Fertilizer: Implement a balanced liquid fertilizer on a monthly basis between spring and summer.
- Extremely dry soil causes baby rubber plant to drop its leaves, while consistently wet soil may cause root or stem rot.
- Water only when the soil becomes dry, usually about once every 10 to 14 days for indoor plants and once every week for outdoor plants.
- As a general rule, baby rubber plant prefers to remain slightly pot-bound when grown indoors.
- The plant requires re-potting only once every three or four years.
- Peperomia obtusifolia is used in terrariums, mixed planters or in shelves by warm, sunny window.
- These house plants clean the air by emitting high oxygen content, and purifies indoor air by removing chemicals, such as formaldehyde or other toxins.