Arum Lily ( Red ) - 6 Bulbs
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Their fleshy, arrow-shaped leaves and flowers can grow up to 3 ft high and the plant is quite fast growing if provided with the right conditions.
Callas come in many varieties and colors. The most common and hardiest one is Zantedeschia aethiopica with its white flowers. You will also find yellow, peach, pink or red varieties. The more compact mini calla lily bulbs ( Little Gem , Perle von Stuttgart ) are more suitable for smaller flower beds and containers.
Common name: snakeshead, adder s root, arum, wild arum, arum lily, lords-and-ladies, devils and angels, cows and bulls, cuckoo-pint, Adam and Eve, bobbins, naked girls, naked boys, starch-root, wake robin, friar s cowl and jack in the pulpit
Color: yellow, peach, pink, red and white
Bloom time: Late spring to midsummer
Height: Up to 3 feet
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
Soil: Arum lilies like a well drained but moist soil. They tolerate a pH range from 5.5 - 7.5.
Water: Your callas will start flowering during spring until the summer. During this time it is very important that you feed and water the plants regularly! Once the plants have finished flowering stop the feeding and watering. The arum lilies now enter their dormant phase.
- It is easy to grow arum lilies.
- These plants do not generally require too much attention.
- Proper planting and location are about the only important things to consider when growing arum lilies.
- Care of calla lilies requires that they be planted in loose, well-drained soil.
- They prefer to be located in full sun or partial shade in warmer climates.
- Calla lilies are typically planted in the spring.
- However, wait until the threat of frost has passed and the soil has warmed sufficiently before planting calla lilies.
- Arum lilies should be planted rather deep, about 4 inches for greater results, and spaced approximately a foot apart.
- Once planted, the area should be watered well.
- These lilies enjoy being kept moist and will also benefit from a monthly dose of fertilizer throughout the growing season.