Mandar, Rui - Plant
( 64 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Calotropis procera
Color: Pale purple to white
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 6.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If it’s too shady, the stems will attempt to lean towards the sun or get spindly and fall over. Most of the popular varieties prefer acidic to neutral soil, but some are lime-tolerant or prefer alkaline soils (e.g., Madonna lilies). Loosen the soil to a depth of 12 to 15 inches.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 55-60 degree C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In active growth, water freely especially if rainfall is less than 1 inch per week.
- Keep lilies mulched so that their roots are cool.
- The mulch should feel moist but not wet.
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
Where winter hardy, grow as a hedge or train as a small tree. Where not winter hardy, grow in containers which must be overwintered indoors. Could be grown as an annual where not winter hardy.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Aphids defoliate branches in some areas. Sap in eyes can cause severe inflammations. Invasive in pastures, rangelands and hay fields.